A clean, secure, and welcoming environment is essential for hospitals, nursing homes, and medical facilities. Let Midstate Security help you maintain this environment with discreet, effective security solutions to protect patients, staff, visitors, and the facilities.
• Manage multiple functions from a central command and control.
• Use open architectures to work with established IT standards.
• Retain backwards compatibility with equipment you already have.
• Maximize reliability of fire and intrusion detection, reducing unwanted alarms.
• Lower costs by using existing wiring for fire alarm and nurse call systems.
• Use standard TCP/IP communications to integrate security systems with your existing LAN/WAN infrastructure.
• Assist in compliance with JCAHO, HIPAA and other regulatory standards.
• Reduce installation costs and downtime.